Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Oscars Bar’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Oscars Bar, Zona Comercial, Vila Sol, 8125-307 Quarteira, Faro, Portugal..
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
“Good atmosphere, excellent food, professional staff. Had some lovely evenings with friends. Couldn't fault the service. Definitely looking forward to going back on my next holiday.”
Paul Williams, reviewed on Facebook
"Wasnt sure what to expect on my return to Oscars with the Under New Management sign above the door! A very pleasant surprise. It has always been a great place to eat and drink, but it has improved. hats off to you guys, Carlos is still creating fantastic cocktails and the menu & food seems to have stepped up a notch. Service as ever was great and love the new uniforms and stuff. Still good value for a great place to relax or party. Keep it up, see you all again soon."
"WHAT A FANTASTIC PLACE! Great food, great selection of drinks and a great atmosphere! Couldn’t fault anything about the place! All the staff were fantastic too! Sadly it was P Diddys last night tonight! What a fab guy! Made us feel very welcome and looked after us from the first day to our last! You will be a massive miss!"
"Great to see Oscars back open, been twice already, enjoyed the food and atmosphere, staff really friendly and helpful, great to see breakfast and Sunday Carvery back on the menu! Will definitely return next month and in Summer!"
"Amazing bar with amazing food and very affordable and great for families"
"popped in during the festive season , living nearby never rated it as a place to go . was glad to see some order here and friendly staff ,food was just what we needed and cooked very well . will make a point of going more often taking along family and friends."
"Just down the road from where we were staying in Palmyra, Oscar's became our local meeting place. The service was always friendly and efficient and the reasonable prices even more so if we happened to hit happy hour. A great gathering place to meet old friends or make new ones."
"had a very good evening there, music was good and the staff were fantastic, lovely to see Seamus again. Hope to go back soon."